Water color birds


Its a good day when I get to watercolor! I really love watching what the way the color moves through the water. The hard part for me is trying to figure out what exactly it will do.  I guess that comes with experience. I find that an easy way to watercolor is when I heat emboss and drop in the color.  Ever since I purchased this stamp set I have wanted to watercolor these birds!


When I first started the colors were so light especially when they dried. (when watercolor drys it lights considerably!)I wanted a strong line of color on the edges of these birds and so I had to add a few layers of color. I also added a few layers of balmy blue to make the entire scene stand out. Let me know what you think I could do to make this painting even better.  I feel something is missing but I do not know what that is.  Thank you for checking out my card! Have beautiful, colorful day! Enjoy the blessings of the day!



Need a new trimmer?  This is the one to get! If you have any questions let me know.


I great suite to make wonderful Christmas cards and gifts! Let me know what questions you might have.





No comments:

Post a Comment