Celebrate Sunflowers!


Hi stampers! Thank you for joining me today. I am finally sharing one of the new stamp bundles that I ordered from the new annual catalog. I am having so much fun with celebrate sunflower bundle. Today's card is a simple one layer card. I started by stamping the large sunflower with momento ink so that I could color it with my stampin' blends. I used a combo of light and dark daffodil delight, dark mango melody and light calypso coral. The center I used dark and light crumb cake and bronze. After I finished the coloring I thought that this looked like it belonged on a stem and so I used a sharpie to draw a stem, stamped the large leaf and colored both with light and dark mossy meadow.


Another new set that I just ordered was a grand kid. Even if you do not have grandchildren (which I don't yet-waiting for August!!) this set is amazing. So many positive and wonderful sentiments. I stamped that with my early espresso ink and added a few holiday gems for a little pop of bling.


I had such a relaxing time coloring this image. I am officially hooked on the set, as you will see in the next couple of days. I have been so busy trying different color combos. I look forward to ordering the new blends that just came out in the catalog.


One more thing to note, the background for my photo is the new in good taste designer series paper.  Isn't it gorgeous! I am so excited to use it on cards but for today it made a great background for my card. Thank you for stopping by. If you would like to receive a annual catalog leave a comment and I will get one out to you right away.  Have a blessed day!




1 comment: