Smaller Sunflower


Hi! A quick post for today. I am still really into the celebrate sunflower bundle. Today I gave the smaller sunflower a shot. It is so cute and is really quick to color.  I stamped with momento ink (need to use this when coloring with stampin' blends). I colored with light and dark daffodil delight, light and dark crumb cake and light and dark sea foam. I used a mask to sponge crumb cake ink for a background. (I did not realize that this was retired but you could use any mask you have). I heat embossed the sentiment from the set with white embossing powder.


Did you notice the clear drops? They are from the flowers for every season gem pack. I am going to be using these a lot! Love them! I kept this card pretty simple. I hope you enjoy it! Have a blessed day!




No comments:

Post a Comment