Know that you are loved!


Good day to you!  Happy Friday! Can you believe it is the middle of June already? Since I have had so much time lately with the stay at home in order I have been really enjoying coloring the large sunflower from the celebrate sunflower bundle. This set not only has beautifully drawn sunflowers but has great sentiments. I really like the fonts that the Stampin' Up artist used. The card I created today is one of those amazing greetings.


There are so many people I can imagine giving this card to. After stamping the image with momento ink on ivory card stock I colored with light/dark mango melody, light daffodil, light/dark calypso coral,light/dark crumb cake, light mint melody and light/dark old olive. The greeting is white heat embossed on black card stock and fussy cut around it.


I used the subtle embossing folder after using the stitched rectangle dies to create the frame.  I also added a gold leaf from the forever fold laser specialty paper. I am really excited to use more of these. They are gorgeous!  Thank you again for stopping by! I would love to know which set you love from the new catalog.  Have a blessed day!





No comments:

Post a Comment