Hand Stamped Sentiments #402

 


Welcome to another fun Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge! I am so excited about these colors! They just scream Christmas to me and so I couldn't resist using the Decorated with Happiness Bundle. I did a little watercolor smooshing on Fluid watercolor paper. I used soft succulent for that layer. If you aren't familiar with smooshing technique, take one of the clear block squish it into the ink pad and spritz with water and then smoosh onto the watercolor paper. While I had my watercolor paper out I created a wash of color with cherry cobble reinker and my water painter (for the background of the ornaments.)

While all of that dried I used the dies to cut out the ornaments and greenery with the color challenge colors.


Then I stamped the greeting with evening evergreen and started the process of adhering the pieces. I used multipurpose glue for all the items except for 2 of the ornaments, those I attached with mini dimensionals. (including adhering the watercolor washed pieces to the backs of the ornaments.)


I hope you will find some time this week to create with this fun color combo! I look forward to seeing what you create!


Don't miss out!! SALE!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment