Happy 4th of July!


I hope that you are having a great 4th of July! Today's card is not red, white or blue. Sorry I did not have time to make a card for the holiday.  But I did make this card and wanted to share it with you. It is a very simple card and like I have said before, sometimes I think simple looks best. Since I have been coloring in many different forms for the daily 30 day coloring challenge I have had lots of images to make into cards.


This image is from the inspiring iris stamp set. I colored it with stampin blends and it was so quick and easy. I used the new rococo rose color. I love this color! I love the color pink and this one is really nice, not too bright, not too light it is just right! 


The other thing that I say is a must buy in the new catalog is the new designer series paper. This card was made with the neutral pack but I think you can't go wrong with any of the color combos. I just used one side and the other to make this card. The designs are so pretty and simple that they do not over power your card but enhance it in just the right way!  So order a pack today! Have a beautiful and safe 4th of July! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment